Air Conditioning Services
- Residential & Commercial applications
- AC (Air Conditioning) Replacements – American Standard Dealer & more
- AC (Air Conditioning) Service – All makes and manufacturers
- AC (Air Conditioning) Repairs – All makes and Manufacturers
- AC (Air Conditioning) Sales – Residential & Commercial
- AC (Air Conditioning) Installations
- High SEER equipment available
- Air Filtration systems – whole house available
- Heat Pumps, gas and electric equipment
- Digital and touch screen control systems
- Duct work upgrades
- Remodel work – additions, changes to existing duct system
- Evaporative Coolers – service and installation
- Mobile Home Systems – service and installation
- Extended Warranties
Professional and Licensed Air Conditioning Services
Marlin Services has been providing residential and commercial air conditioning services in greater Phoenix, Arizona, for more than 30 years. Phoenix is known for extreme heat in the summer and it is important to have a reliable A/C unit to help you stay cool. We’re proud to provide experienced, HVAC technicians who are available to serve your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re available when YOU need us – call 602-470-1040.
When choosing an air conditioning repair company, you want to be sure you’re calling one that is licensed, trusted and reliable. At Marlin Services, we provide both air conditioning service and sales, and we can perform any necessary repairs or maintenance on your existing air conditioner. As needed, we help you select the best air conditioner for your specific space, and replace your existing A/C system for you.
The Importance of Air Conditioner Maintenance
Air conditioners are sophisticated mechanical systems that require regular maintenance if you want them performing at their best. Even if you don’t notice problemswith your A/C, you should have the professionals at Marlin Services perform air conditioning maintenance at least once per year. This not only helps you stay nice and cool, it ensures your unit is operating at maximum efficiency. Regular A/C service helps your unit run more efficiently, which in turn saves you money on your utility bills. The Marlin Services Air Conditioning Protection Plan is one of the best ways to preserve your comfort and your valuable A/C unit.
Our HVAC technicians will repair or replace any equipment that isn’t functioning properly. We thoroughly inspect the system and other problem areas. If maintenance isn’t performed regularly, debris can accumulate and other major or minor issues could prevent the unit from functioning at its best. For the most reliable A/C service Phoenix has to offer; give Marlin a call at (602) 470-1040.
Common Air Conditioner Issues
No matter what kind of air conditioner you have, it’s likely you’ll face A/C issues of one type or another. Here are some of the most common A/C repair issues that Phoenix residents typically encounter.
- Leaks – Just as cars sometimes leak fluid such as coolant, an air conditioner can develop refrigerant leaks. A leaky air conditioner is inefficient and can harm the environment. This is a problem that requires professional attention.
- Thermostat Problems – The thermostat uses its temperature sensor and settings to tell the air conditioner when it needs to turn on or off. If it isn’t operating properly; the unit might cycle more often than it should. Conversely, it might not cycle when it should. In either case the sensor could be malfunctioning and might need to be replaced.
- Corrosion – In older systems; it’s common for wires and terminals to become corroded. This can cause an A/C system to perform poorly or to break down. Corroded wires can also present a safety hazard, which is another good reason to service your A/C system regularly.
- Compressor Issues – If you notice unusual sounds coming from your A/C unit or a loss in the cooling ability of your system, the compressor may not be working properly. In either case, your technician assess the condition of the part for repair or replacement.
When to Replace Your Air Conditioner
How do you decide when it’s time for air conditioner repair or when to buy a new unit?
The lifespan of an air conditioning unit varies. If your system is more than 10 years old and you’re experiencing frequent problems, repairs, and utility bills are rising – it may be time to consider buying a new one. A new A/C unit is likely to provide you with greater cooling capacity and superior efficiency.
Marlin Services can advise you on whether it’s best to repair your old unit or invest in a new one. We’re an American Standard & Frigidaire Dealer and offer a full line of makes and models. We help you choose the right unit for your home or business, and perform a professional and expert system installation.
Marlin Services For AC Repair Phoenix
When you’re searching for air conditioning repair in the Metro Phoenix area, call Marlin for the experience and professional services you need. Here are some of the criteria you should keep in mind.
- Licensing – As an HVAC contractor, Marlin is licensed by the Arizona Registrar of Contractors and will provide you with an ROC license number. Go to http://www.azroc.gov/ click on the “Contractor Info & Searches” tab and enter the contractor’s name to see if they are a licensed contractor. Many who advertise locally are not necessarily licensed, which generally means they are not insured or bonded. Remember A/C technicians deal with complex and potentially dangerous situations, including electrical systems and gas lines every day. There are numerous reasons to hire licensed contractors to work on your A/C.
- Experience – It’s reassuring to work with a company like Marlin who’s been serving the area for over 30 years, and has built a reputation of significance.
- Written estimates and bids – A trustworthy HVAC company provides you a written bid or estimate. Don’t rely on estimates given over the phone. When you need A/C service, a Marlin technician properly assesses and inspects your equipment in person and provides a written estimate.
Marlin Services For AC Service Phoenix
Marlin Services has been providing A/C, plumbing and heating services to the Phoenix area for more than 30 years. We’re a licensed company that only employs the most qualified and professional technicians. Some of the services we provide include:
- Complete A/C service Phoenix and surrounding areas
- A/C replacement
- A/C sales and installations
- Air filtration systems
- High SEER equipment
- Touch screen control systems
- Extended warranties
- Financing is available to qualified applicants
At Marlin Services, we provide comprehensive air conditioner sales and service for both residential and commercial customers. When you need any type of air conditioning services in the greater Phoenix area, give us a call at 602-470-1040.